The Candian Open
¤ Resister for the Canadian Open
The Candian Open 2011:
Date & Location
March 12th & 13th
1012 Burnhamthorpe Rd E.
Rules Overview - Comprehensive Rules
- The rules from the latest edition of the Competition Rules Pack (LRB) are to be used unless specifically stated -- available free from Games Workshop®
- All Teams will start at a Team Value of 100 (1,000,000 gold pieces). Skills, Inducements and Star Players may not be purchased according to the most current CRP.
- Teams are allowed to maintain Treasuries to be used to purchase Skills and Additional Positional Players. Specific rules concerning its use is outline in the Conprehensive rules.
- All models in your team must be appropriate or converted miniatures. All models must be painted - this means more than an undercoat!
- Teams must be written out on the official Blood Bowl team roster pad or an equivalent excel team roster. Bring at least 3 copies - One to the officials at registration, One for your opponent, and keep any others for yourself.
- Make sure your team is correct as team rosters will be checked and any mistakes (even if not deliberate) will result in that player getting a yellow card.
- HOME -