¤ Resister for the Deathbowl
Deathbowl X: Year of the Original 6
Date & Location
October 20th & 21st, 2012
The Montgomery Legion
330 Kent Street
Rules Overview - Comprehenive Rules
- The rules from the latest edition of the Competition Rules Pack (CRP) are to be used unless specifically stated -- available free from Games Workshop®
- Coaches have 1,250,000 crowns with which to build their teams which may also be used to purchase skills. There will be no freebooters allowed in the tournament.
- All models in your team must be appropriate or converted miniatures. All models must be painted - this means more than an undercoat and a minimum of three colours!
- Inducements, with the exception of Star Players and Special Play Cards, are availible for purchase.
- Each team starts with a base Fan Factor of 0.
- Players from the Original 6 Teams recieve a special benifit during this tourney. See Comprehenive Rules
- Stat increases are based on a modified format discribed in the Comprehenive Rules
- Make sure your team is correct as team rosters will be checked and any mistakes (even if not deliberate) will result in that player getting a yellow card.
- All games will be Deathbowl format.
- HOME -